Which beers and breweries inspire you?
What’s a typical day like at Church-Key Brewing?
Church-Key is small and my small staff and I wear more than one hat, typical day could include, brewing, book keeping, delivering, designing a label, picking up supplies, hanging with my kids, hanging out with other brew folk, in 13 plus years I have rarely had a bad day, but have very few the same.
- Northumberland Ale: 5% alc 20 IBU stock ale style, gold in colour
- Holy Smoke: 6.25% alc 17 IBU a peat smoked scotch ale, dark brown, malty and whiskey like
- West Coast Pale Ale: 5% 40 IBU Chinook hops give this pale ale a citrus grapefruit bitterness
- Church Key Red: 5% 20 IBU crystalized malt and caramel give this brew a heavy malt character
- Honey Oat Stout: 8.2% a imperial stout style, balanced with the honey and the silky mouth feel of the oats
the Great Pumpkin Ale: 7% cinnamon, clove , nutmeg and cardamom spice
this seasonal brew, that features 350 KG of real pumpkin as over half of
You can try Church-Key Brewing Company’s brews at The Branch Restaurant and Texas Grill this Sunday (September 29) with a $15.00 Rubber Boot Buffet and Drinking Song open mic! The taps start flowing at 2pm. You can follow Church-Key Brewing Company on Twitter (@churchkeybeer) or on Facebook (Church Key Brewing).