November 25, 2013 1
It's cold and you need to warm up with a little beer. Here's how you should start your week, as always you can plan ahead in our Ottawa Beer Event Calendar.
- Knifewear Tongue Cutter IPA – The Clocktower Brewpub and Knifewear Ottawa collaborated on a West Coast style IPA and it's being launched tonight! If you miss out on this opportunity to try the hoppy beer it'll be available at all Clocktower locations in the days to come for a limited time.
- Turtle Island Indulge Beer & Food Pairing Dinner – If you missed out on buying tickets for this beer paired event, you might be sorry. Turtle Island's brewmaster, JP Fournier, pulls out all the stops at his dinners and serves beer cocktails and liqueur in addition to the regular offerings.
- Matron Fine Beer: Pop Up Pizza Party November 19, 2019 at 12:00 pm – 2:00 am Bar Lupulus The good people from Ontario's best new Brewery are rolling into town and throwing a little shin dig at Lupulus. They wanted to keep it light hearted and playful so they invited Mike and Bernie from 10 x Cups to rock a pizza party pop up in our kitchen. Matron's tapping 5 offerings including the…
- Comedy Night @Vimy Brewing Company November 22, 2019 at 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm Vimy Brewing Company Event: https://facebook.com/events/1148930738828986/ Ottawa has a thirst for live comedy and here's where it get quenched. Come enjoy a premium club level show at a cozy local brewery.
- SOBDL Bevvy November 23, 2019 Beyond the Pale Brewing Company, 250 City Centre Ave Bay 106, Ottawa, ON K1R 6K7, Canada