It's about that time of year where the temperature plummets and we start craving those roasted, spicy dark beers. Ottawa's breweries and brewpubs haven't let us down, there are some wonderful new releases to keep us warm during the cold months!
- Triple Chocolate Imperial Milk Stout – Big Rig Brewery (Friday – on tap/growler)
- Gingerbread Porter – Big Rig Brewery collaboration w/ Jeff O'Reilly (Friday – on tap/growler)
- Porter – The Clocktower (available now – on tap/growler/bomber)
- Best of Beau's 4-pack – Beau's All Natural (available now – LCBO)
- Gingerbread Porter Launch – To celebrate the collaboration between Jeff O'Reilly and Lon Ladell Big Rig is hosting a launch party featuring a one off Kahlua Candy Cane infused Gingerbread Porter cask. The party starts at 4:00pm on Friday (December 6) at the west-end brewpub.
- Beyond the Pale's First Anniversary – Hard to believe that it's only been a year! To celebrate BTP is hosting a party at the Orange Gallery (233 Armstrong Street) with all proceeds going to the Parkdale Food Center. Doors open at 8:00pm on Saturday (December 7) and you better believe there will be a lot of beer!