Happy Canada Day! We know you love craft beer and what better way to celebrate Canada's Birthday than with a beer made by your neighbourhood brewery? Here are some ideas on how to spend your midweek holiday:
- Canada Day Part-io! at The Albion Rooms – 33 Nicholas Street (12:00pm – 9:00pm): Beau's All Natural Brewing Company has partnered with The Albion Rooms for a Canada patio party! Come celebrate with BBQ, beer and DeeJay So Nice.
Tour a Brewery!
- Beau's All Natural Brewing Company – 10 Terry Fox Drive, Vankleek Hill (10:00am – 6:00pm) Not only is it Canada's Birthday, but it's also Beau's Birthday! Celebrate 8 great years of Beau's beer by visiting the Vankleek Hill brewery and raising a glass.
Lounge at a Brew Pub!
- Big Rig Brewery & Kitchen – 2750A Iris Street (11:00am – 10:00pm)
- Gainsbourg - 9 rue Aubry, Gatineau (2:00pm – 11:00pm)
- Lowertown Brewery – 73 York Street (11:00am – 11:00pm)
- Mill Street Brew Pub Ottawa – 555 Wellington Street (11:00am – 11:00pm)
Sample Canada's Finest at a Craft Beer Bar
- Arrow & Loon – 99 Fifth Avenue (11:00am – 11:00pm)
- Bistro L'Autre Oeil - 55, rue Principale, Aylmer (3:00pm – 12:00am)
- Lunenburg Pub & Bar – 14 Waller Street (11:00am – 11:00pm)
- The Black Tomato – 11 George Street (11:30am – 11:00pm)
- The Hintonburg Public House – (11:00am – 2:00am)
Last Minute Beer Buying..
- Broue Ha Ha - 867, boul. Saint-René Ouest (10:00am – 6:00pm)
And remember, drink responsibly – take advantage of OC Transpo's free bus service today!