After a successful 2015, the National Capital Home Brew Competition is back for another year!
The competition will once again coincide with the Ottawa Craft Beer Festival to be held between August 26th – 28th, 2016.
Last year’s competition was successful, with just under 300 entries and some fantastic prizes for winners.
- Registration closes on Thursday July 21st – you can register via the competition website.
- This year’s competition will be based on the 2015 BJCP style guidelines.
- Cost is $6.00 per entry, limit of one entry per brewery per sub-category
- The maximum number of entries for this years competition will be 300, in order to ensure that there are enough judges to provide quality feedback.
- Winners will be announced on Sunday August 27th during the Ottawa Craft Beer Festival.
The winner of this year’s Best of Show will get a chance to work with Whitewater Brewing on a recipe to be brewed on their 30 bbl system.