Barley's Angels Ottawa 6
Here’s what’s coming up this week in Ottawa Beer :
- Saturday July 9th@12pm – Saison D’Etre Brewery Market @Hintonburg Park
- Free admission
- “Saison d’Être” will feature the farmhouse Saison. Expect your standard local favourites, along with some tasty special-edition beers. Tasters will be available for all featured Saisons
- Saturday July 9th @9am- Bend & Brunch with Yoga on Tap @CRAFT Beer Market $25
- Bring your own mat for a one hour yoga class hosted by our friends at Yoga on Tap, and then stay for brunch with your choice of a Kichesippi Radler or Culture Kombucha.
- Saturday July 9th @11am – Cornwall Summer Beerfest @Nav Centre $20
- Sunday July 10th @2pm – Run Now, Beer Later @Tooth & Nail Brewery
- Drop in for a casual road run led by one of our run coaches. Perfect for any level, we will run 2-3km with a focus on fun over speed.
- Our run will start and end at Tooth and Nail Brewing Company, we are doing a 2K loop and we run rain or shine.
- Wednesday July 14th @5pm – Barley’s Angels Family & Friends BBQ & ball game $30 @Raymond Charest stadium
- Watch the Ottawa Champions take on the Trois Rivieres Aigles
- Each ticket* includes: all-you-can-eat pulled pork sandwiches and hot dogs (vegetarian option available for those who purchase a VEGETARIAN ticket), drinks (pop), 2 beer (adult tickets only) , chips (and, perhaps, popcorn); and your game ticket (general admission).
Want us to mention your upcoming event? Drop us a line email@example.com
Barleys Angels Ottawa will once again be hopping on a big yellow school bus and heading to the Bedard-Brunet family hop farm to learn all about hops and the harvest.
You can check out pictures from last years event on their Facebook Page!
A delicious BBQ lunch of burgers and sausages* will be included with salad and corn while at the farm.
*Note: If a vegetarian meal is required please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the event.
Then the bus ride continues to Beau's where you'll receive a fun-filled tour and hang out on their spectacular patio for some pints!
Tickets are $50 per person and are available via Eventbrite.
Event Details are as follows:
DATE: Monday, June 15 2015
TIME: 6:00pm – 9:00pm
LOCATION: Mill Street Brew Pub Ottawa
TICKET PRICE: $25 (includes brewery tour, beer samples, light food offering and a raffle ticket for some awesome prizes!)
You can purchase tickets for this women's only event Eventbrite
Barley’s Angels is a collection of individual chapters around the world expanding the appreciation and understanding of craft beer among women by bringing them together with craft beer professionals to explore craft beer.
Barley's Angels Ottawa will now be holding regular meet-ups on the 3rd Monday of every month!
October's meet-up will be held at The Burbs in Kanata.
Tickets are $10 and include a pint and a chance to win some spectacular prizes!!!!
More information and tickets for the event can be found on Eventbrite.
The Ottawa chapter of the Barley's Angels, a club focused on promoting beer to women, is hosting their first co-ed event! On Saturday, August 23 they'll be hoping on a bus to the Bedard-Brunet Hop Farm where they'll learn about how hops are grown, harvested and then processed to use in beer. Then, after a packed lunch from The Lazy Pickle, they'll head out to Vankleek Hill to have a private tour of the brewery from Beau's Brewmaster Matt O'Hara and of course, some beer samples on the patio.
Tickets are $45 and include lunch/transportation. More information (and an itinerary) can be found on the EventBrite.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Ottawa Valley Craft Beer Fest October 21, 2017 https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/ottawa-valley-craft-beer-festival-2017-tickets-37983161659
- Beau's Oktoberfest tap Takeover @Bowmans October 21, 2017 at 4:00 pm – 2:00 am Bowman's Bar & Grill, 1170 Carling Ave, Ottawa, ON K1Z 7K6, Canada
- Nickelbrook Tap Domination Tour October 22, 2017 at 1:00 pm – 8:00 am Bar Lupulus, 1242 Wellington St W, Ottawa, ON K1Y 3A4, Canada