Beer Event 4
This year’s brewery markets were revealed on Monday evening among beer friends and local breweries, which is what Brewery Market is all about!
Some changes this year brings the popular beer events to various locations in the city.
Here is the list of upcoming Brewery Markets for Ottawa to add to your calendar!
June 10 – Mozaik Urban Art Fest (Vanier)
June 11 – Homecoming (Hintonburg Park)
July 1 – Canada Day (Hintonburg Park)
Sept 16 – Taste of Welly (Parkdale Park)
The Canadian Brewing Awards will be held in Ottawa this year May 25-27th.
More than 20 local craft breweries gathered at Big Rig Brewery in Kanata yesterday, April 24 to collaborate on a special one-off brew that will be poured at the awards.
The beer style is a pale ale brewed with all local ingredients. It will be available for purchase from the public at Big Rig Brewery and the growler fill station at the Lansdowne LCBO.
Each brewery will be taking the finished product and giving it their own spin to serve at the Canadian Brewing Awards, which can be attended by purchasing tickets.
Bicycle Craft Brewery has 2 exciting Beer Dinners on the horizon!
Saturday March 11 @ Clover Food and Drink:
Thursday, March 23 @ Fraser Cafe
Coming up this week in beer – it’s the beginning of Ontario Craft Beer Week, so a few of those events in Ottawa, along with some other great beer-y events!
Here’s what’s on deck from Wednesday June 8th – Tuesday June 14th!
- Friday June 10th- noon until late– Beau’s Summer Patio Party @St Louis Bar & Grill Clyde Ave
- St.Louis Bar and Grill present the Beau’s Summer Patio Party with beer samplings, prizes, swag and entertainment provided by the Danny Sylvestre Band.
- Friday June 10th – Whitewater does OCB Week – Cask Day
- Saturday June 11th noon to 8pm – Missis-Sipping Craft Beer Festival $20 in advance or $25 at the door
- Enjoy beer & live music at Generations Inn in Carleton Place. Admission includes 4 sample tickets, sample glass & prize draws
- Saturday June 11th 9pm – Camp Muskoka: Craft Beer Summer Camp@ Hintonburg Public House
- ONE NIGHT ONLY -Enjoy backwood snacks, campfire sing alongs, cards and best of all MUSKOKA BREWERY IS TAKING OVER OUR TAPS for the night with some of their LIMITED RUN BREWS! Get dress for the cottage, and prepare yourself for some city campin’ HPH style. #campmuskoka for your chance to win some Muskoka swag. No cover. In celebration of Ontario Craft Beer Week.
- Saturday June 11th – Whitewater does OCB Week – Beer & BBQ Day
- Sunday June 12th @7pm- Whitewater does OCB Week – Beer Trivia Night
- Monday June 13th @6pm- Whitewater does OCB Week – Date Night
- Monday June 13th 5pm – 8pm – Muskoka Brewery’s Up The Creek with a Buddy and a Paddle
- OCB week event – Share a paddle of Muskoka’s Cream Ale and our 20th Anniversary Oak Aged Cream Ale with a pal, compare notes and let us know what you think!
- Monday June 13th 7pm – 9pm – Steam Whistle’s Craft Beer Trivia @ Bowman’s Bar & Grill
- OCB Week Event – Steam Whistle is proud to host Craft Beer Trivia at Bowman’s Bar & Grill. Do you have what it takes to earn the title of Count or Countess of Craft? Play by yourself or in a team. The winner takes home a Steam Whistle Prizepack valued at $100. Samples of Steam Whistle’s all-natural Pilsner will be available.
- Tuesday June 14th @6pm – Whitewater does OCB Week – Ladies Night
Want us to mention your upcoming event? Drop us a line email@example.com
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Beer Dinner with Sam Corbeil (Sawdust City) January 25, 2018 at 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm Bar Lupulus, 1242 Wellington St W, Ottawa, ON K1Y 3A4, Canada https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/sawdust-city-brewmasters-dinner-tickets-42246065118?aff=eand
- Brewmaster's Dinner with Muskoka Brewery January 30, 2018 at 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm CRAFT Beer Market Ottawa We're excited to invite you to another edition of our monthly Brewmaster's Dinner Series. We've partnered with the amazing Muskoka Brewing Co. out of Bracebridge, Ontario to bring you a 4 course dinner and beer pairing dinner (plus a welcome beer). Menu Coming Soon! Dinner will be served at 6:30, so we welcome you to…
- Ottawa Winter Beerfest February 16, 2018 – February 17, 2018