Beer & Music 6
You asked and we delivered – here’s a list of the up coming Craft beer related St. Patrick’s Day Events.
March 16th 7pm-9pm: Movie night at Nita Beer with a free screening of the movie Leprechaun
Prime Burger Bar – St. Patty’s Party with Nita Beer and Whiprsnapr
12pm – early hours of mornin’ Tooth and Nail – St Patrick’s Day Stout Extravaganza! More info here
Lowertown St Paddy’s Palooza More info here
Corner Bar Orleans 11am – Come celebrate St. Paddy’s Day with us starting 11am until close. Orleans’ best selection of craft beer. Featuring, Irish music, Irish stew and lamb burgers.
Craft Beer Market Ottawa – Enjoy O’Hara’s Irish Craft Beers and Jameson Irish Whiskey on March 17! Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with us this Saturday – $6.75 O’Hara’s Irish Stout, $5 Jameson Irish Whiskey and live entertainment.
Book your table now: http://craftbeermarket.ca/ottawa/events
Vimy Brewing – Fury, beer and St. Patrick’s Day all-in-one party at @VimyBrewing
Fury Road to 2018 USL Championship starts Mar 17, kick-off at 7PM.
Black Dog Bistro Manotick
In collaboration with Ottawa Showbox Big Rig brewery is hosting its first ever Taproom Session on Saturday, January 30, featuring special guests Amos the Transparent.
Tickets are available via Universe
Don't miss your chance to try this rockin ale this Saturday at Brothers Beer Bistro on Dalhousie Street in Ottawa.
Lots of giveaways including copies of Counting the Days, the new EP by Sam Roberts Band.
They will also be giving away two more copies of the EP to "Spearheaders" (which is basically a beer fan club) this week so sign up on the the Spearheader page and check back on Wednesday and Friday to see if you won.
Arboretum Arts Festival 2013 kicks of today! The festival is showcasing the city's best chefs in their CHEF SESSIONS, as well as curating some of the best established and underground acts in the city. Some of their main musical acts include Ottawa's Jim Bryson, Arcade Fire's Sara Neufield, Owel Pallett (2006 Polaris winner), and 33 more!
Kichesippi Beer Company will be on hand pouring Natural Blonde, 1855, Wuchak UK, Manx20 and Arboretum Session Ale. We chatted with Sheena Sherwood from Kichesippi and got the scoop on the special festival beer:
Our Session Ale is made with Canadian and German malts that delivers a light malt flavour in a yellowish gold colour. German noble hops deliver a firm hop aroma without being overly bitter. At 4.3% ABV Session Ale is a perfect quaffing beer for our summer!
Tickets for Arboretum Arts Festival and the CHEF SESSIONS are available online!
Summer is here and so is the
Beau’s Mixtape summer edition! In partnership with The Grid and Audio
Blood, Beau’s All Natural Brewing Co. announces the launch of the summer
mixtape featuring great homegrown artists from across Canada.
music and indie beer belong together. Beau’s is devoted to helping
independent artists and the Mixtape is a great way for us to do this,”
says Steve Beauchesne, Beau’s co-founder.
The second edition features such indie favourites as: Mother Mother, The Wooden Sky, Dusted, By Divine Right, Cai.ro, The BB Guns, The Danks, Hannah Georgas, Raine Maida, and many more. The mixtape is available FOR FREE for 3 months. Fans can stream and download the tracks at: http://mixtape.beaus.ca
2. Summer Luvin – The Danks
3. Bit By Bit – Mother Mother
4. Robotic – Hannah Georgas
5. This Guy Reads From A Card – The Flatliners
6. How To Kill A Man – Raine Maida
7. Vampyre – Cai.ro
8. Iron Streams – Beliefs
9. Arrows – Evening Hymns
10. Property Lines – Dusted
11. Want You To Know – Miesha & The Spanks
12. I Wanna Go South – Brews Willis
13. More Thorns – By Divine Right
14. Baby I Hate You- The BB Guns
15. Goodnight / Sleeptight – Rob Moir
- Bend and Brunch January 2020 January 25, 2020 at 9:30 am – 11:00 am CRAFT Beer Market - Ottawa, 975 Bank Street, Ottawa, ON K1S 3W7 Kick off the New Year and join us at CRAFT Ottawa for the first Bend and Brunch of 2020! Each class offers an hour of yoga starting at 9:30 am, hosted by our friends at Yoga on Tap. Then brunch with your choice of: Avocado and White Cheddar Farmhouse Benny, served on a house made…
- Byward Beer Market: Winterlude Edition February 1, 2020 at 11:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Bier Markt Ottawa Winterlude Brewmaster Dinner February 1, 2020 at 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm Bier Markt, 156 Sparks Street, Ottawa, ON K1P 5C1 We're excited to invite you to our Winterlude Brewmaster's Dinner! https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/bier-markt-ottawa-winterlude-brewmaster-dinner-tickets-85117417487?aff=eand