CRAFT Beer Market 4
You asked and we delivered – here’s a list of the up coming Craft beer related St. Patrick’s Day Events.
March 16th 7pm-9pm: Movie night at Nita Beer with a free screening of the movie Leprechaun
Prime Burger Bar – St. Patty’s Party with Nita Beer and Whiprsnapr
12pm – early hours of mornin’ Tooth and Nail – St Patrick’s Day Stout Extravaganza! More info here
Lowertown St Paddy’s Palooza More info here
Corner Bar Orleans 11am – Come celebrate St. Paddy’s Day with us starting 11am until close. Orleans’ best selection of craft beer. Featuring, Irish music, Irish stew and lamb burgers.
Craft Beer Market Ottawa – Enjoy O’Hara’s Irish Craft Beers and Jameson Irish Whiskey on March 17! Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with us this Saturday – $6.75 O’Hara’s Irish Stout, $5 Jameson Irish Whiskey and live entertainment.
Book your table now: http://craftbeermarket.ca/ottawa/events
Vimy Brewing – Fury, beer and St. Patrick’s Day all-in-one party at @VimyBrewing
Fury Road to 2018 USL Championship starts Mar 17, kick-off at 7PM.
Black Dog Bistro Manotick
Here’s what’s coming up this week in Ottawa Beer :
- Saturday July 9th@12pm – Saison D’Etre Brewery Market @Hintonburg Park
- Free admission
- “Saison d’Être” will feature the farmhouse Saison. Expect your standard local favourites, along with some tasty special-edition beers. Tasters will be available for all featured Saisons
- Saturday July 9th @9am- Bend & Brunch with Yoga on Tap @CRAFT Beer Market $25
- Bring your own mat for a one hour yoga class hosted by our friends at Yoga on Tap, and then stay for brunch with your choice of a Kichesippi Radler or Culture Kombucha.
- Saturday July 9th @11am – Cornwall Summer Beerfest @Nav Centre $20
- Sunday July 10th @2pm – Run Now, Beer Later @Tooth & Nail Brewery
- Drop in for a casual road run led by one of our run coaches. Perfect for any level, we will run 2-3km with a focus on fun over speed.
- Our run will start and end at Tooth and Nail Brewing Company, we are doing a 2K loop and we run rain or shine.
- Wednesday July 14th @5pm – Barley’s Angels Family & Friends BBQ & ball game $30 @Raymond Charest stadium
- Watch the Ottawa Champions take on the Trois Rivieres Aigles
- Each ticket* includes: all-you-can-eat pulled pork sandwiches and hot dogs (vegetarian option available for those who purchase a VEGETARIAN ticket), drinks (pop), 2 beer (adult tickets only) , chips (and, perhaps, popcorn); and your game ticket (general admission).
Want us to mention your upcoming event? Drop us a line firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost $25 available on Eventbrite or at CRAFT Beer Market
Since the news first broke last year that CRAFT would be opening an Ottawa location at Landsdowne Park, craft beer nerds have been “hopped up” waiting for the doors to open.
After a few delays, CRAFT Beer Market Ottawa, opened its doors officially last Thursday, May 12th.
We got a chance to take a sneak peek during their soft launch on Wednesday evening. Our first impressions are: delicious food, great craft beer selection (especially the local offerings), amazing space (can’t wait to check out the patio) and super friendly staff.
- Collective Arts: Origins of Darkness Day November 17, 2019 at 11:00 am – 10:00 pm Bar Lupulus Making beer beautiful inside and out of the can since 2014, Collective Arts has also managed to collaborate on some of Ontario's best beers with some of the best Brewers in the world. Last years inaugural launch of a 6 part series labelled Origins of Darkness was an incredibly strong testimate to that, not only…
- Matron Fine Beer: Pop Up Pizza Party November 19, 2019 at 12:00 pm – 2:00 am Bar Lupulus The good people from Ontario's best new Brewery are rolling into town and throwing a little shin dig at Lupulus. They wanted to keep it light hearted and playful so they invited Mike and Bernie from 10 x Cups to rock a pizza party pop up in our kitchen. Matron's tapping 5 offerings including the…
- Comedy Night @Vimy Brewing Company November 22, 2019 at 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm Vimy Brewing Company Event: https://facebook.com/events/1148930738828986/ Ottawa has a thirst for live comedy and here's where it get quenched. Come enjoy a premium club level show at a cozy local brewery.