Happy Hour 1
It's cold and you need to warm up with a little beer. Here's how you should start your week, as always you can plan ahead in our Ottawa Beer Event Calendar.
- Knifewear Tongue Cutter IPA – The Clocktower Brewpub and Knifewear Ottawa collaborated on a West Coast style IPA and it's being launched tonight! If you miss out on this opportunity to try the hoppy beer it'll be available at all Clocktower locations in the days to come for a limited time.
- Turtle Island Indulge Beer & Food Pairing Dinner – If you missed out on buying tickets for this beer paired event, you might be sorry. Turtle Island's brewmaster, JP Fournier, pulls out all the stops at his dinners and serves beer cocktails and liqueur in addition to the regular offerings.
- Bend and Brunch January 2020 January 25, 2020 at 9:30 am – 11:00 am CRAFT Beer Market - Ottawa, 975 Bank Street, Ottawa, ON K1S 3W7 Kick off the New Year and join us at CRAFT Ottawa for the first Bend and Brunch of 2020! Each class offers an hour of yoga starting at 9:30 am, hosted by our friends at Yoga on Tap. Then brunch with your choice of: Avocado and White Cheddar Farmhouse Benny, served on a house made…
- Byward Beer Market: Winterlude Edition February 1, 2020 at 11:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Bier Markt Ottawa Winterlude Brewmaster Dinner February 1, 2020 at 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm Bier Markt, 156 Sparks Street, Ottawa, ON K1P 5C1 We're excited to invite you to our Winterlude Brewmaster's Dinner! https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/bier-markt-ottawa-winterlude-brewmaster-dinner-tickets-85117417487?aff=eand