Kichesippi Beer Company 22
Think you know your beer? Well you can put your knowledge to the test at the upcoming beer trivia events!
What goes better together with a live baseball game than ice cold beer?!
Starting this Saturday, the Ottawa Champions games will have a fun-filled Craft Beer Garden before their games!
This weekend (Saturday August 1st) it will be Kichesippi's Grapefruit Radler and The Clocktower Ginger Beer and a Session IPA.All of the beers in the gardens are only $3!
Food options will also be available as well as a DJ an music all night, badminton, horseshoes and some other fun games.
Tickets can be pre-ordered using the promo code CRAFT on their ticketing website. Doors open at 6pm and game starts at 7:05pm.
In celebration of their 5th Anniversary, Kichesippi Beer is releasing an Eisbock today. Clocking in at 13.8% ABV its the kind of beer you'll want to share with friends.
They will only be releasing 360 bottles so be sure to get one before it's gone!
Open 10-5 today at the brewery, 866 Campbell Avenue,Ottawa, Ontario, K2A 2C5, Canada
The Royal Oak has slowly been embracing the local craft beer culture by offering a rotating "Black Tap" craft selection across the Ottawa Region.
Next week they are celebrating their 35th anniversary and they've included a few craft beer focused events as part of the celebration!
- Monday April 20th: 5 Course Interactive Beer Dinner
Hosted by Kichesippi Beer's head brewer Don Harms. At 8pm they will be tapping a British Mild Ale brewed by Kichesippi and made specifically for the Royal Oak's 35th anniversary. This will be available at all Royal Oak Locations while supplies last.
Tickets are $50 and are available at the 318 Bank Street Oak or the Kichesippi Brewery Retail Store.
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/630764737057836/
- Tuesday April 21st – Tap Takeover and Small Plates night with Beau's All Natural Brewing.
Come Celebrate the 35th Anniversary at the one and only original Dirty Oak! 10 Beau’s taps and cask, Glass & T-shirt giveaways & a chef’s selection of small plates to enjoy.
Beer Being Poured: Original Gruit, Haters Gonna Hate, Dunkel Buck, Dark Helmüt, Coeur Noir, La Formidable (On tap & on cask), Lug-Tread, Beaver River, Tom Green Beer, Nordic Pale Ale
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/435979886578330/
For more information on the Royal Oak's 35th anniversary events, visit their website: http://royaloakpubs1-px.rtrk.ca/35-2/
The season begins in May with their first home game on the 22nd.
Season and individual tickets are available via the The Ottawa Champions Baseball club website.
Kichesippi Beer Company released Wuchak UK, a traditional English IPA and the fourth of the Wuchak IPA series. The 5.1% ABV, 39 IBU beer is brewed with Canadian 2-Row, British specialty malts, Challenger and Progress hops and fermented with British Ale yeast.
Wuchak UK is available in growlers at the Kichesippi retail store and at select pubs and restaurants in the Ottawa-area.
Details were announced for this year's edition of the Ottawa Beer Run!
It's a 13.5 km run from brewery to brewery, stopping at each for 20 minutes to sample a delicious bit of what’s on tap. Brewery stops include: Big Rig, Beyond the Pale, Kichesippi, Mill Street and the Clocktower.
More info here: http://ottawabeerrun.com/collections/ottawa-beer-run
Corner Bar & Grill Westboro (344 Richmond Road) – starts at 6pm, first come first serve.
With Wuchak Black running dry it's time for Wuchak Polaris to take over the taps at Kichesippi Beer Company for spring. Described as a Bavarian spin on a classic West Coast India Pale Ale, Wuchak Polaris is brewed with German malts, German ale yeast, and 100% Polaris hops.
The single hopped German IPA will be available at the brewery in growlers and on tap at select bars and restaurants.
- CRAFT Bend and Brunch Fall Sessions October 26, 2019 at 9:30 am – 11:30 am CRAFT Beer Market, 975 Bank Street, Ottawa, ON K1S3W7 Fall is just right around the corner! Join us at CRAFT Ottawa for the Fall Series of Bend and Brunch Programs! Every Month will feature a new Brewery so check below to see who will be coming up next! These beers will be seasonal and available on tap here at CRAFT! Of course, we will also…
- Halloween Bash 2019 October 26, 2019 at 9:00 pm – 10:00 pm Tooth and Nail Brewing Company Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/393331701333802/ Our annual Halloween Bash is back for its 5th year! Join us in costume on Saturday October 26th in our brewpub and ready to be spooked to the sounds of Kitchen Party with DJ's Hobo & Sweetcheeks. Party kicks off at 9pm with tickets available for purchase at the door for $5.00 (no…
- Unibroue Brewmaster's Dinner October 29, 2019 at 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm CRAFT Beer Market, 975 Bank Street, Ottawa, ON K1S3W7 We're excited to invite you to another edition of our monthly Brewmaster's Dinner Series! We've partnered with a very exciting choice, Unibroue Brewing Company located in Quebec, to bring you a 4-course dinner and beer pairing event (plus welcome beer). Menu Below: Welcome Beer Saison 13 Our Saison 13, with its pale amber color and…