Mill Street Brewpub 17
Tickets are $30 and include:
- Bavarian Snacks
- Free Souvenir Stein
- 3 Drinks!!
There will be entertainment all night.
More info on the Mill Street Brew Pub Ottawa website!
YOGA ON TAP aims to offer a unique experience of providing an all levels accessible yoga class in the setting of a local craft brewery, followed by a beer tasting and tour, bringing together yogis and craft brew drinkers of all different ages and backgrounds!
Check out their schedule of summer sessions:
Sunday August 9th 11:00 am: 3 Brasseurs Canada / 3 Brewers Canada
Sunday, August 16 2:00 pm: Broadhead Brewing Company Ltd
Monday, August 24 7:00 pm: Mill St. Brew Pub Ottawa
Sunday, September 6 11:00 am: Bicycle Craft Brewery
Cost is $25 per session or $80 for all 4. Price includes a 1-hour yoga class and a flight or a pint of beer. Tickets can be purchased via the Yoga on Tap Website.
Event Details are as follows:
DATE: Monday, June 15 2015
TIME: 6:00pm – 9:00pm
LOCATION: Mill Street Brew Pub Ottawa
TICKET PRICE: $25 (includes brewery tour, beer samples, light food offering and a raffle ticket for some awesome prizes!)
You can purchase tickets for this women's only event Eventbrite
Join us along with some great local breweries for the first Craft Beer Fest at Vineyards Wine Bar and Bistro Ottawa on Sunday May 24th 1pm – 4pm!
Entry is $5 and proceeds go to the Ottawa Mission!
Happy St. Patrick's Day Ottawa Craft Beer fans!
An Irish stout or dry stout (in Irish, leann dubh, "black beer") is very dark or rich in colour and it often has a "roasted" or coffee-like taste. The most famous example is Guinness followed by Murphy's and Beamish.
Irish Red Ale is an ale originating in Ireland that has a reddish hue from the inclusion of a small amount of roasted barley.
There are also some local Ottawa breweries producing Irish stouts and Irish Red Ale's and we've put together a list for you!
- Beau's All Natural Brewing Company: Farm Table Dry Irish-Style Stout
A toasty black ale with interwoven coffee and chocolate flavours, and the finish is quite dry with lingering roasted character.
Available at the brewery or by home delivery via BYBO
- Broadhead Brewing Company – Scrappy Irish Red
A fusion between an Irish Red Ale and an IPA. So, expect a rosy-red and bitter beer with a dry-roasted finish that'll be a perfect complement to your shamrocks and shillelaghs.
They are now available for sale at the Broadhead Brewery while they last.
- Mill Street Brewery - Cobblestone Stout
We produce a traditional styled Irish Stout that is served using beer gas to produce that familiar creamy pour. Our black stout has a roasted malt flavour and a hint of toasted walnuts and chocolate in the finish. Select imported hops are used to dry out the finish of this ale.
Available at Mill Street Ottawa Brewpub, or in your local LCBO.
- Nita Beer Company has three Irish stouts, the Perfectum, the Omne, and the Trium. Their names refer to the Rule of Three – omne trium perfectum (everything that comes in threes is perfect)
Perfectum – A true Irish Stout: Using a unique grain bill, this stout has notes of chocolate and a smoky flavour that is perfect for the colder weather.
Omne – Licorice Stout: For those who like a sweeter note in their stout, this beer will satisfy.
Trium – Cinnamon and Clove Stout: Did you know there are many health benefits to cloves? This stout will cure what ails you.
Available in the bottle shop and on tap at the Black Tomato
A few honorable mentions for other local stouts:
- Ashton Brew – Vanilla Stout
Deep, robust and richly rewarding, this is beer to linger over. Distinct notes of chocolate, roasted malt and black barley … and with just enough hop bite to cut the sweetness. Vanilla flavor is subtle, most prevalent in the aroma and imparts a silky palate.
Available on tap at their Brew Pub as well as on tap at Patty's Pub and other select locations.
- Beyond the Pale – the Darkness
Think you've tasted a robust stout? Think again. The Darkness is an incredibly dark and creamy beer that will overwhelm the palate with loads of dark chocolate and coffee flavours.
Available on tap at select locations today and at the brewery Thurs – Sun.
- Bicycle Brewery – Abyss Chocolate Stout
A dark, full-bodied, stout with hints of cocoa and chocolate malt. Made with pure organic cocoa, this stout carries subtle hints of hops, and a full, smokey flavour. With a smooth finish and a subtle cocoa flavour that lingers on your palate, Abyss Chocolate Stout is distinctive and bittersweet. Rich and nearly black in colour, this stout is as dark as the abyss.
- Big Rig Brewery – Double Chocolate Milk Stout
Smooth and rich, this dark roasty beer in infused with Belgian cocoa and sweet milk lactose for a uniquely tasty brew.
Available on tap at the brewery!
- Broadhead Brewery – Dark Horse Stout
A full-bodied, rich and creamy oatmeal stout that bristles with bold, unbridled taste. Blending roasted malt and oatmeal for a solid footing, this smooth, dark beer has shades of bitterness that gives Dark Horse the perfect edge.
- Dominion City Beer – Lost Train Oatmeal Stout
Named for Ottawa's fabled beer train, rumoured to be buried somewhere beneath Lebreton Flats at the former site of Canadian beer baron E.P. Taylor's Bradings Brewery, Lost Train is full-bodied with notes of rich chocolate, roasted coffee and dark grains. Ottawa-grown organic oats contribute a delicious silky smoothness.
Available on tap at Corner Bar & Grill today and Fri & Sat at the brewery.
If you are wondering where to grab a pint to celebrate, we have a list of local pubs for you! http://www.ottawabeerevents.ca/ottawas-beer-bar-brewery-list.html
Mill Street Brew Pub Ottawa is hosting a Brewmaster's Dinner for " St. Practice Day" on March 13th in anticipation of St. Patrick's Day!
A 5 course meal, paired with awesome brews for 59.99$ plus gratuities and tax! Call to reserve your spot! 613-567-2337
Details were announced for this year's edition of the Ottawa Beer Run!
It's a 13.5 km run from brewery to brewery, stopping at each for 20 minutes to sample a delicious bit of what’s on tap. Brewery stops include: Big Rig, Beyond the Pale, Kichesippi, Mill Street and the Clocktower.
More info here: http://ottawabeerrun.com/collections/ottawa-beer-run
More information: https://www.facebook.com/events/639672039444716/
- Hopped & Confused Ottawa '19 August 23, 2019 at 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm Mill St. Brew Pub Ottawa Dine Alone Records & Mill Street Brewery present #HoppedandConfused 2019! We're back in business for a fourth summer of great bands and good beer, with this year featuring JULY TALK, Sloan Music, Weaves, Born Ruffians, NOBRO, cleopatrick, Taylor Knox & Alexandria Maillot. Grab your tickets now at hoppedandconfused.ca 🎫 https://www.facebook.com/events/2364030813808988/
- Hopped & Confused Ottawa '19 August 24, 2019 at 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm Mill St. Brew Pub Ottawa Dine Alone Records & Mill Street Brewery present #HoppedandConfused 2019! We're back in business for a fourth summer of great bands and good beer, with this year featuring JULY TALK, Sloan Music, Weaves, Born Ruffians, NOBRO, cleopatrick, Taylor Knox & Alexandria Maillot. Grab your tickets now at hoppedandconfused.ca 🎫 https://www.facebook.com/events/2364030813808988/
- CASKAPALOOZA 2019 - Festival-Style Craft Beer Sampling August 29, 2019 at 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm CRAFT Beer Market - Ottawa, 975 Bank Street, Ottawa, ON K1S 3W7 Caskapalooza - our famous summer craft beer sampling event - is back for another year! Join us for a festival-style night of entertainment, good vibes and local beer tasting - featuring over 25 unique casks from your favourite local craft breweries. Event tickets are $25 and include 12 sample beer tokens! Partial proceeds will be…