The Clocktower Brewpub 20
What goes better together with a live baseball game than ice cold beer?!
Starting this Saturday, the Ottawa Champions games will have a fun-filled Craft Beer Garden before their games!
This weekend (Saturday August 1st) it will be Kichesippi's Grapefruit Radler and The Clocktower Ginger Beer and a Session IPA.All of the beers in the gardens are only $3!
Food options will also be available as well as a DJ an music all night, badminton, horseshoes and some other fun games.
Tickets can be pre-ordered using the promo code CRAFT on their ticketing website. Doors open at 6pm and game starts at 7:05pm.
April 13th is the 3rd annual Beer Barley & Food event at the Clocktower Brewpub on Bank Street.
They have great lineup of Ottawa's best chefs and breweries and partial proceeds go to The Ottawa Food Bank.
Event Time: Doors – 8pm – 1am
Price: $30 all you can eat. $4 beers. – Advanced tickets at the Clocktower Brew Pub
Featuring beers from the following breweries:
- Nickel Brook Brewing Co.
- Barley Days Brewery
- Ashton Brewing Company
- Beau's All Natural Brewing Company
- Clocktower Brew Pub
- Kichesippi Beer
The Clocktower Brew Pub and Equator Coffee Roasters have teamed up for "Freakin' Good Beer" which was released today, Tuesday March 10th. You can find it on tap at all Clocktower locations.
Description from the Clocktower Website:
Unlike a dark porter or stout, we have added cold pressed Equator Coffee to produce a refreshing, light amber ale. Freakin’ Good Beer is now on tap at all Clocktower locations! 650ml bombers are available for sale / take out at our retail store at 575 Bank Street in the Glebe!
Freakin’ Good Beer Tasting Notes:
– Amber Ale brewed with Equator’s cold pressed “Freakin’ Good” Coffee.
– Oats, rye, and flaked barley were used with malted barley to produce a smooth body.
– Coffee flavor is muted to begin with, but builds intensity.
– Flavor is very aromatic without the bitterness of black coffee.
– Local honey from Rideau Pines Farms was used to balance the coffee, while the malt provides a bit of additional sweetness.
%Alc = 5.3% IBU = 25 SRM = 8
The season begins in May with their first home game on the 22nd.
Season and individual tickets are available via the The Ottawa Champions Baseball club website.
The Clocktower Brewpub IPA is back on tap! It clocks in at an ABV of 5.5% and 50 IBU's.
Our classic English style IPA has a rich caramel color, due to the presence of caramel malt. It has a complex bitterness unique to our IPA ; however it does remain soft and flavorful to the taste.
Our blend of four different hops come through as grapefruit and citrus notes in the flavour. There are also subtle floral or pine notes present at the finish. The color and body of the beer help to balance out the addition of extra hops and create a very easy drinking beer.
The Clocktower Brew Pub announced the return of their popular pumpkin seasonal to all of their Ottawa brewpubs. This is the sixth year of brewing Pumpkin Ale and the second year that they've taken preorders for growlers and bombers.
The 5% ABV, 18 IBU brew that uses real pumpkins in the mash is described as follows:
The colour of the Pumpkin Ale is dark orange to amber, which makes it close to the colour of roasted pumpkin. The flavours and aromas in the beer are quite delicate. When it is left to simmer in the mouth for a moment or two, the distinct spice notes burst forth. The initial flavour is somewhat sweet, but that only lasts for a moment, as the taste of pumpkin and spice fill up the palate. It has very little after taste although it does leave a dry tingle on the tongue after the initial sip.
Clocktower's Pumpkin Ale is available at all Clocktower Brew Pub locations as well as in Growlers and Bombers at their Glebe retail location.
Details were announced for this year's edition of the Ottawa Beer Run!
It's a 13.5 km run from brewery to brewery, stopping at each for 20 minutes to sample a delicious bit of what’s on tap. Brewery stops include: Big Rig, Beyond the Pale, Kichesippi, Mill Street and the Clocktower.
More info here: http://ottawabeerrun.com/collections/ottawa-beer-run
Belgian inspired, straw in colour, lightly hopped with subtle hints of clove – 4.9% ABV.
Available at all Clocktower Brew Pub locations as of today!
Available at all Clocktower Brewpub locations.
On tap at all Clocktower Brewpub locations!
- Hopped & Confused Ottawa '19 August 23, 2019 at 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm Mill St. Brew Pub Ottawa Dine Alone Records & Mill Street Brewery present #HoppedandConfused 2019! We're back in business for a fourth summer of great bands and good beer, with this year featuring JULY TALK, Sloan Music, Weaves, Born Ruffians, NOBRO, cleopatrick, Taylor Knox & Alexandria Maillot. Grab your tickets now at hoppedandconfused.ca 🎫 https://www.facebook.com/events/2364030813808988/
- Hopped & Confused Ottawa '19 August 24, 2019 at 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm Mill St. Brew Pub Ottawa Dine Alone Records & Mill Street Brewery present #HoppedandConfused 2019! We're back in business for a fourth summer of great bands and good beer, with this year featuring JULY TALK, Sloan Music, Weaves, Born Ruffians, NOBRO, cleopatrick, Taylor Knox & Alexandria Maillot. Grab your tickets now at hoppedandconfused.ca 🎫 https://www.facebook.com/events/2364030813808988/
- CASKAPALOOZA 2019 - Festival-Style Craft Beer Sampling August 29, 2019 at 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm CRAFT Beer Market - Ottawa, 975 Bank Street, Ottawa, ON K1S 3W7 Caskapalooza - our famous summer craft beer sampling event - is back for another year! Join us for a festival-style night of entertainment, good vibes and local beer tasting - featuring over 25 unique casks from your favourite local craft breweries. Event tickets are $25 and include 12 sample beer tokens! Partial proceeds will be…