Beer Tasting 2
Mark your calendars!
After a short hiatus to welcome our new baby girl, we are back to offer a Craft beer tasting on March 26th at Lieutenants Pump on Elgin!!
If you’d like to learn more about craft beer while sampling some brews and munching on some tasty charcuterie, grab a ticket!
Tickets are $40 for (6) 7oz beer samples + charcuterie.
Available via Eventbrite
We’re excited to announce 2 upcoming guided beer tastings – both very different but guaranteed to be a great time!! Click on the event below for more information/to purchase tickets
Here are some of the things we like to discuss during our tastings:
– The brewing process from A to Z
– How to taste beer
– Beer serving tips
– Beer style identities – the characteristics of each style
– the Ottawa brewing scene
– Beer History
– Whatever beer-y topic may interest you!!!
For additional information or to book your own tasting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Ottawas Craft Cider Celebration July 19, 2018 at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm Central Experimental Farm, 960 Carling Ave, Ottawa, ON K1Y 4X2, Canada Tickets: https://events.com/r/en_US/tickets/ottawas-craft-cider-celebration-ottawa-july-738533
- Parking Lot Popup Party #IPADAY August 2, 2018 at 3:00 pm – 10:00 pm Bowman's Bar & Grill, 1170 Carling Ave, Ottawa, ON K1Z 7K6, Canada What do @beausallnatural @AshtonBrew @dominioncitybc @PerthBrewery & @BicycleBrewery have in common? All serving IPA's at Bowman's #IPAday Parking Lot #Popup #Party on Aug. 2 (4-11pm). @OttawaMBA $10 tx ($15 at the door) Bike Park Fundraiser! https://t.co/L3mwm9APvA
- Summerfeast Backyard BBQ August 4, 2018 Black Tartan Kitchen, 132 Bridge St, Carleton Place, ON K7C 2V5, Canada Black Tartan and Stalwart are throwing a backyard BBQ in support of the Lanark county foodbank. Tickets available Stalwart Brewing. $65 gets you in for a serious bouf featuring a locally raised pig.