Ottawa Beer Dinner 4
The second edition of Beer Barley and Food (Cowboy Campfire Edition) features 6 local chefs, 7 local breweries, live music and more!
- Steve Mitton (Murray Street Kitchen)
- Danny Mongeon (Hooch Bourbon House)
- Mike Radford (The Whalesbone)
- Harriet Clunie (Elmdale Tavern)
- Mike Portigal (Das Lokal)
- Warren Sutherland (Smoque Shack)
- Ashton Brewing Company
- Beau's All Natural Brewing Company
- The Clocktower Brew Pub
- Barley Days Brewery
- Broadhead Beer Company
- Nickel Brook Brewery
- Kichesippi Beer Company
- Cafe My House
- Jamie Stunt (2012 Gold Plates Winner)
- Bridgehead Roastery
- Beau's All Natural
- Dominion City
- Beyond the Pale
- Ashton Brewing Company
- Stone City Ales
For Pivot's Sake is a non-profit organization that was established in 2012 to engage and mentor youth in the Ottawa community. After years of throwing out used decks, seeing old trucks get tossed aside and wheels left forgotten at the skate park, we have decided to step up and try to reduce, reuse and recycle. For Pivots Sake is a program designed to get a little more life out of your old skateboard goods by recycling them with intentions to help out youth across the City of Ottawa.
Tickets are $85.00 with beer pairing or $65.00 without and available online on Eventbrite.
Join us for this unique event, featuring Turtle Island beer paired with delicious dishes created by Temples Sugar Bush's own chefs. Maple syrup and fall/winter flavours will abound, including the first chance to enjoy Turtle Island's Imperial Maple Stout, scheduled for release in December!
Guests can choose from a simple admission ticket or the complete package, including shuttle bus from Kanata Centrum to and from Temples Sugar Bush in Ferguson's Falls. Don't forget to print off and bring your ticket for a chance to win some great door prizes, including custom hand-made Turtle Island keepsakes.
Tickets available online at Eventbrite and are $65/person. Shuttle bus service leaving from Kanata Centrum available for $15/seat.
- Matron Fine Beer: Pop Up Pizza Party November 19, 2019 at 12:00 pm – 2:00 am Bar Lupulus The good people from Ontario's best new Brewery are rolling into town and throwing a little shin dig at Lupulus. They wanted to keep it light hearted and playful so they invited Mike and Bernie from 10 x Cups to rock a pizza party pop up in our kitchen. Matron's tapping 5 offerings including the…
- Comedy Night @Vimy Brewing Company November 22, 2019 at 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm Vimy Brewing Company Event: https://facebook.com/events/1148930738828986/ Ottawa has a thirst for live comedy and here's where it get quenched. Come enjoy a premium club level show at a cozy local brewery.
- SOBDL Bevvy November 23, 2019 Beyond the Pale Brewing Company, 250 City Centre Ave Bay 106, Ottawa, ON K1R 6K7, Canada