Royal Oak 1
The Royal Oak has slowly been embracing the local craft beer culture by offering a rotating "Black Tap" craft selection across the Ottawa Region.
Next week they are celebrating their 35th anniversary and they've included a few craft beer focused events as part of the celebration!
- Monday April 20th: 5 Course Interactive Beer Dinner
Hosted by Kichesippi Beer's head brewer Don Harms. At 8pm they will be tapping a British Mild Ale brewed by Kichesippi and made specifically for the Royal Oak's 35th anniversary. This will be available at all Royal Oak Locations while supplies last.
Tickets are $50 and are available at the 318 Bank Street Oak or the Kichesippi Brewery Retail Store.
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/630764737057836/
- Tuesday April 21st – Tap Takeover and Small Plates night with Beau's All Natural Brewing.
Come Celebrate the 35th Anniversary at the one and only original Dirty Oak! 10 Beau’s taps and cask, Glass & T-shirt giveaways & a chef’s selection of small plates to enjoy.
Beer Being Poured: Original Gruit, Haters Gonna Hate, Dunkel Buck, Dark Helmüt, Coeur Noir, La Formidable (On tap & on cask), Lug-Tread, Beaver River, Tom Green Beer, Nordic Pale Ale
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/435979886578330/
For more information on the Royal Oak's 35th anniversary events, visit their website: http://royaloakpubs1-px.rtrk.ca/35-2/
- After-Work Drinks at Jabberwocky February 26, 2020 at 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm Jabberwocky Bar Event: https://facebook.com/events/s/after-work-drinks-at-jabberwoc/239374360401679/ Hey Ottawa, come celebrate the end of Hump Day with us at Jabberwocky on Feb. 26! We’re bringing our Ottawa Tour to one of the city’s top cocktail spots for some after-work drinks. Join members of our team for some samples and a chance to win some Collective Arts swag. FEB. 26 |…
- Blood Brothers Tap Takeover February 27, 2020 at 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Bistro L'Autre Oeil Toronto's own Blood Brothers taking over 6 taps!
- Collective Arts Beer Dinner! March 3, 2020 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Corner Bar & Grill Event: https://facebook.com/events/s/collective-arts-beer-dinner/570722450176069/ We are happy to announce that our next Beer Dinner is on Tuesday March 3rd for our Monthly Brewmaster's Dinner. This month featuring our friends from the Collective Arts Brewing Company! The evening will consist of a 4 course meal. Each course will be paired with a beer from Collective Arts. Join us,…