Tap Takeover 7
Dieu du Ciel! envahira plusieurs lignes de fûts, ainsi qu'un CASK. Une soirée remplit de goût!
Dieu du Ciel! is taking over several draught lines, with a CASK. A tasty evening!
More information: https://www.facebook.com/events/232832886911638/
Corner Bar & Grill Westboro (344 Richmond Road) – starts at 6pm, first come first serve.
Beyond the Pale Brewing Company has confirmed that they'll be bringing some Bigamy (the follow up to their Ball Dropper IPA), Pink Fuzz, Party Animal, Imperial Super Guy and Darkness while Beau's All Natural Brewing Company will have Lug Tread, Hogan's Goat, The Bottle Imp, and Barrel-Aged Burnt Rock!
Two sessions: 12-4, and 5-9
BYOV (bring your own vinyl), we will play it over our TETRA speakers
Beau's Art Exhibit
1st Session 12-4
2nd Session 5-9
Only 80 advance tickets per session will be sold.
Ticket holders only will be admitted.
Last beers will be poured 15 mins before session end.
Gastropub food available.
This is a cash only event.
Which beers and breweries inspire you?
What’s a typical day like at Church-Key Brewing?
Church-Key is small and my small staff and I wear more than one hat, typical day could include, brewing, book keeping, delivering, designing a label, picking up supplies, hanging with my kids, hanging out with other brew folk, in 13 plus years I have rarely had a bad day, but have very few the same.
- Northumberland Ale: 5% alc 20 IBU stock ale style, gold in colour
- Holy Smoke: 6.25% alc 17 IBU a peat smoked scotch ale, dark brown, malty and whiskey like
- West Coast Pale Ale: 5% 40 IBU Chinook hops give this pale ale a citrus grapefruit bitterness
- Church Key Red: 5% 20 IBU crystalized malt and caramel give this brew a heavy malt character
- Honey Oat Stout: 8.2% a imperial stout style, balanced with the honey and the silky mouth feel of the oats
the Great Pumpkin Ale: 7% cinnamon, clove , nutmeg and cardamom spice
this seasonal brew, that features 350 KG of real pumpkin as over half of
You can try Church-Key Brewing Company’s brews at The Branch Restaurant and Texas Grill this Sunday (September 29) with a $15.00 Rubber Boot Buffet and Drinking Song open mic! The taps start flowing at 2pm. You can follow Church-Key Brewing Company on Twitter (@churchkeybeer) or on Facebook (Church Key Brewing).
- Lumberjack Dinner with Stone Face Dolly's January 17, 2020 at 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm 2265 Robertson Rd Feast like a lumberjack! $40 (taxes in) gets you: - a flight of draught (4x5oz glasses) - a can our our newely released Pennsylvania porter, Logger (473mL) - a handmade wooden coaster (by Re4m) and a lumberjack worthy serving of famous breakfast food by Stone Faced Dolly's! Tickets available through eventbrite, just follow the link!…
- Bend and Brunch January 2020 January 25, 2020 at 9:30 am – 11:00 am CRAFT Beer Market - Ottawa, 975 Bank Street, Ottawa, ON K1S 3W7 Kick off the New Year and join us at CRAFT Ottawa for the first Bend and Brunch of 2020! Each class offers an hour of yoga starting at 9:30 am, hosted by our friends at Yoga on Tap. Then brunch with your choice of: Avocado and White Cheddar Farmhouse Benny, served on a house made…
- Byward Beer Market: Winterlude Edition February 1, 2020 at 11:00 am – 4:30 pm